The main characteristics of the linear and hard rails of the CNC machining center are as follows:
- 1. The advantages of hard rail:
1. It can withstand larger loads and is suitable for roughing machine tools with large tool volume and large feed.
2. Because of the large contact area of the guide rail, the machine tool runs more smoothly, which is suitable for machine tools with higher requirements for machine vibration, such as grinders.
- 2. Disadvantages of hard rail:
1. The material is not uniform. Because it is generally cast, it is easy to produce casting defects such as sand inclusion, air holes, and looseness in the material. If these defects exist on the guide rail surface, it will have a negative impact on the service life of the guide rail and the accuracy of the machine tool.
2. The titanium machining is more difficult, because this type of guide rail is generally connected with the main parts of the machine tool, such as the base, column, worktable, and saddle, so in the process of machining, its shape and position tolerances, roughness requirements, and timeliness Machining, quenching and other processes are difficult to control, resulting in the titanium machining quality of parts cannot meet the requirements of assembly.
3. It is difficult to assemble. The word “assembly” means to assemble as well as to assemble, and this arranging process is a process of combining technology and physical strength. It cannot be done by ordinary workers. It requires a relative quantity of skills. The overall accuracy of the machine tool can be completed by an assembly worker who is quite sure of it. At the same time, it needs to be equipped with a blade, flat ruler, square ruler, square ruler, dial indicator, dial indicator and other corresponding tools to complete it.