CNC high-speed precision parts machining process
CNC high-speed precision parts machining mainly refers to the use of digital information recorded on the media to control the machine tool so that it can automatically perform the specified machining tasks. Numerical control cnc machining aluminum can ensure that the product achieves extremely high machining accuracy and stable machining quality; the operation process is easy to be automated; the productivity is high, and the production cycle is short; it can greatly reduce the process equipment to meet the needs of rapid product upgrading; it is usually closely connected with CAD Get up and realize the transformation of design ideas to final products. Students should focus on the connection between the processes and the meaning of each step in the study of the entire CNC high-speed precision parts machining process. Broadly speaking, the composition of the entire process includes product analysis-graphic design-process planning-path generation-path simulation-path output-machining-inspection. In this session, a specific case is completed by way of demonstration, focusing on understanding the connection of each link. The material processed in the case is two-color plate or plexiglass.
1. Product analysis Through product analysis, certain composition information and some specific machining requirements should be obtained.
2. Graphic design Graphic design should first be based on a detailed analysis of the product. For example, for stamp machining, we must analyze the cnc machining aluminum requirements to determine the font, text size, stamp type, etc.
3. Process planning. Through the analysis of the appearance and machining requirements of the workpiece product in the early stage, each machining step is reasonably established from the overall machining.
4. Path generation The process of path generation is actually that we implement process planning through software, and at the same time, we optimize the tool path to a certain extent through parameter settings.
5. After the path simulation path is generated, we generally have no intuitive feeling about its final performance on the machine tool. Here we can check the possible problems through path simulation, thus reducing the scrap rate of actual cnc machining aluminum. The general inspection focuses on the appearance of the workpiece, whether it is over-cut or under-cut, and then whether the process planning of the path is reasonable.
6. Path output Path output is a necessary step for software design and programming to be realized on the machine tool. Through path output, an intermediate reference can be used to establish a connection between the two. If the students have a professional background in CNC, it can also be understood as the post-machining of the tool path.