What are the precautions when purchasing aluminum profiles? The following editor will explain to you:
- 1. Check the product delivery certificate, pay attention to the date of delivery, specifications, technical conditions, company name machined aluminum plate and production license number.
- 2. Observe the appearance of the product carefully. The product should be bright in color, good in gloss, and there should be no obvious scratches, bubbles and other defects on the appearance.
- 3. Be sure to pay attention to the wall thickness of the product. The product thickness of the door and window materials should not be less than 1.2mm.
- 4. Pay attention to the thickness of the surface coating of the product. The film thickness of anodized products is not less than 10μm, the film thickness of electrophoretic coating products is not machined aluminum plate less than 17μm, and the thickness of powder spray coating does not exceed the scale of 40-120μm. Fluorocarbon paint spraying The product should be above the second coating and not less than 30μm.
- 5. Users in coastal areas are better to choose electrophoretic paint profiles, powder spray profiles or fluorocarbon spray profiles with better corrosion resistance.
- 6. Brushes and other hard objects cannot be used as cleaning tools for daily protection. Soft cotton yarn and cotton machined aluminum plate cloth should be selected.
- 7. Water, detergent and soap can be used for cleaning, but other organic substances cannot be used.