Disposal of crumbs
The technological process for the processing of crumb-like residues is: residual titanium scraps—crushing—cleaning—drying—sieving—removing high-density metal inclusions—clothing—inspection> packaging and preservation. The crushing of scraps can be done with herringbone gears to roll Crusher or hammer crusher. The cleaning is carried out on the washing machine. The titanium scraps cleaned by hot air dryer or electric dryer are dried. The titanium scraps are sieved in the double-hole sieve. The chips are first separated by an air separator, and then processed by a strong magnetic separator to remove high-grade metal inclusions (alloy blades mixed with titanium chips, etc.). The titanium chips are distributed on the distributing machine, so that the composition and geometric dimensions are different. The scrap material is evenly distributed. The scrap residue after purification treatment and inspection is returned to the furnace material.
Second, the disposal of massive residues
Blocky residue processing process is: blocky residue—brand identification—fixed-length dome cutting / cutting—removal of surface contamination layer—inspection—packaging and storage.
- (1) Brand identification. Using eddy current conductivity meter, steel mirror, mobile straight coriander spectrometer, etc. to identify bulk residues, can quickly distinguish pure titanium and alloys, and determine the elements contained in gold residues, mobile direct reading spectrometer can also directly and accurately measure the bit Element content 3.
- (2) fixed-length cutting / cutting adopts shearing machine, crocodile shear and other cutting or self-cutting with fire.
- (3) Alkaline cleaning or ultrasonic cleaning machine can be used to treat the surface oil and feM of plates and pipes, and acid cleaning or shot blasting machine can be used to treat surface oxide layer and pollution of forged blocks.
Vacuum consumable arc furnace melting and recycling
Generally need to prepare an electrode with a certain strength to prevent the melting process
Blocks appear. The four commonly used electrode preparation methods are:
- (1) Fully mix scrap-shaped return charge or small-sized block return charge with sponge titanium and alloy elements, press it into an electrode block on a hydraulic press, and then weld it into a consumable electrode, which is a vacuum consumable arc furnace recovery The most commonly used method for returning charge is 40%.
- (2) Adopt the return charge of the same brand in a certain ratio to form a self-consumption power f and the added amount of return charge can reach 100%.
- (3) The electrode block is used as the core material, and a certain proportion of plates 3 & tubular return charge materials are bundled into consumable electrodes.
- (4) The ingot risers of the same brand and specifications are made into consumable electrodes by plasma argon arc welding, and the return charge rate is 100%.