Aluminum alloy parts have high strength, good plasticity, excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. Heat treatment can be used to obtain good mechanical properties, physical properties and corrosion resistance. CNC machining of aluminum alloys refers to the processing of aluminum alloys with CNC machining tools. CNC index-controlled machine tools are programmed to control position coordinates, tool feed speed, spindle speed, tool converter, coolant, etc. by CNC machining language.
The advantages of aluminum cnc machining such as a large reduction in the number of tooling, processing of parts with complex shapes do not require complex tooling, suitable for new product development and modification; stable processing quality, high processing accuracy, high repeatability; multi-variety, small batch production Under the circumstances, it can improve production efficiency and reduce the time for production preparation, adjustment and process inspection; it can process complex profiles that are difficult to process with conventional methods and some unobservable processing parts.
Aluminum alloy CNC machining has more advantages than ordinary machine tool processing, and customers are more recognized for aluminum alloy CNC machining products, but for enterprises, in the actual processing process, some necessary details need to be paid attention to by the operator. What are the specifics?
- 1. The operation rules of the machining center must be followed. Wear protective equipment and tie up cuffs according to regulations before work. Do not wear scarves, gloves, ties or aprons. Female workers’ braids should be held in hats. Tools or other objects are not allowed to be placed on electrical appliances, operation cabinets and protective covers. It is not allowed to directly remove iron filings by hand, and special tools should be used for cleaning.
- 2. Check the operating conditions of the system such as protection, insurance, signal, position, mechanical transmission part, electrical and hydraulic digital display on the equipment. Under all normal conditions, the cutting process can be performed.
- 3. Check whether the tool compensation, machine tool zero point and workpiece zero point are correct before starting. The relative position of each button should meet the operation requirements. Prepare and input NC program carefully.
- 4. Trial operation of the machine tool before aluminum alloy cnc processing should check the operating conditions of the lubrication, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, digital display and other systems, and cutting can be performed under all normal conditions. After the machine tool enters the machining operation according to the program, the operator is not allowed to touch the workpiece, tool and transmission part of the athlete, and it is forbidden to pass or take tools and other objects through the transmission part of the machine tool. It is forbidden to leave the work position when the machine tool is turned. If you want to leave for some reason, put the workbench in the middle position, the cutter bar returns, you must stop, and cut off the power supply of the host machine.
- 5. When adjusting the machine tool, clamping the workpiece and tool, and wiping the machine tool, it must be stopped. If abnormal conditions and alarm signals are found, they should stop immediately and ask relevant personnel to check.
When precision cnc machining parts in aluminum alloy cnc, all the technological processes, technological parameters and displacement data to be processed must be compiled into a program and recorded in the form of digital information on the control medium (such as perforated paper tape, magnetic disk, etc.). Control machine tool processing. Due to the high price of aluminum alloy CNC machining center, everyone must handle the details and implement the operation in accordance with the regulations to avoid failures, affect personnel safety, and affect product quality.