The surface Treatment method of aluminum profile cnc machining parts depends on the technical requirements of the machining surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements stipulated in the parts drawing, and may sometimes be higher than the requirements in the part drawing due to technical reasons. For example, due to the non-coincidence of the benchmarks, the processing requirements on the surface of some CNC machining parts are increased. Or because it is used as a precision benchmark, it may put forward higher processing requirements.
The surface processing method of aluminum profile cnc machining parts depends on the technical requirements of the machining surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements stipulated in the parts drawing, and may sometimes be higher than the requirements in the part drawing due to technical reasons. For example, due to the non-coincidence of the benchmarks, the processing requirements on the surface of some CNC machining parts are increased. Or because it is used as a precision benchmark, it may put forward higher processing requirements.
Aluminum shell cnc processing
When the technical requirements of the surface of each cnc processed part are clarified, the final processing method that can guarantee the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the processing methods that require several work steps and each work step are determined. The selected cnc machining part processing method should meet the requirements of the quality of parts, good processing economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when choosing a processing method:
- 1. The processing accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc processing method have a considerable range, but only in a narrow range is economical. The processing accuracy in this range is economical processing accuracy. For this reason, when selecting the cnc machining service, the corresponding processing method that can obtain economical processing accuracy should be selected.
- 2. It is necessary to consider the nature of cnc processed parts materials.
- 3. The structural shape and size of cnc processed parts should be considered.
- 4. Consider productivity and economic requirements. When mass production is in mass, advanced and efficient processes should be used. It is even possible to fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of mechanical processing.
- 5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop shall be considered. When choosing a processing method, you should make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give play to the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. But we should also consider continuously improving the existing processing methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving the level of technology.
In CNC machining of aluminum profiles, the machining process is also very important. Some cnc processing operators take into consideration some preparation problems and often arrange the processing sequence extremely unreasonably. CNC machining is usually processed according to the requirements of the general mechanical processing technology, such as first thick then thin (tool change), first in and then out, and reasonable selection of cutting parameters, so that quality and efficiency can be improved.
Use G00 (G26, G27, G29) fast positioning commands carefully. The G00 command brings great convenience to programming and use. However, if it is set and used improperly, it will often cause undesirable consequences such as overshoot, reduced accuracy, and scratches on the rail surface of the equipment due to excessive speed setting. Failure to pay attention to the zero return route is prone to safety accidents that collide with the workpiece and equipment. Therefore, when considering the use of the G00 instruction, it should be considered comprehensively and not randomly.
In CNC machining, in particular, attention should be paid to strengthen program retrieval and trial operation. After the program is entered into the control system, the operator should use the SCH key and the ↑, ↓, ←, → movement keys to make uncertain and certain searches, and modify the program if necessary to ensure the accuracy of the program. At the same time, before the formal execution of the program processing, the program must be tested (open the power amplifier) to confirm whether the processing route is consistent with the design route.