Titanium is a metallic element, gray, atomic number 22, relative atomic mass 47.867. It can burn in nitrogen with high melting point. Blunt titanium and titanium-based alloys are new structural materials, mainly used in the aerospace industry and the marine industry. Because titanium alloy materials have high melting point, small specific gravity, high specific strength, good toughness, fatigue resistance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, low thermal conductivity, high and low temperature resistance, and low stress under rapid cooling and hot conditions, their commercial The value was recognized by people in the 1950s and was used in high-tech fields such as aviation and aerospace. And continue to promote the chemical industry, petroleum, electricity, desalination, construction, daily necessities and other industries.
1. The implementation standard of titanium rod:
National standard: GB / 2965-2007, GB / T13810, Q / BS5331-91
American Standard: ASTM B348, ASTM F136, ASTM F67, AMS4928
Specifications: (Diameter * Length / mm): 8mm-250mm * L
Delivery status: hot processing status, annealing status
2. Reference standard:
- GB 228 metal tensile test method
- GB / T 3620.1 titanium and titanium alloy bar grades and chemical composition
- GB / T3620.2 titanium and titanium alloy rod processing products chemical composition and composition tolerance
- GB 4698 sponge titanium, titanium and titanium alloy chemical analysis method
3, TC4 titanium alloy rod technical requirements:
- The chemical composition of titanium and titanium alloy rods shall comply with the provisions of GB / T 3620.1, and when repeated inspection is required, the allowable deviation of the chemical composition shall meet the requirements of GB / T 3620.2.
- The diameter or side length of the hot-processed bar and its allowable deviation should meet the requirements of Table 1.
- After hot working, the diameter of the cold-drawn bar and the cold-rolled bar and cold-rolled bar should be in accordance with industry regulations.
- The out-of-roundness of the bar after turning (grinding) after hot processing should be no more than half of its dimensional tolerance.
- The length of the indeterminate length of the processed bar is 300-6000mm, and the length of the anodized bar is 300-2000mm. The length of the fixed length or multiple length should be within the length of the indefinite length. The allowable deviation of the fixed length is + 20mm ; The length of the double ruler should also be included in the cut amount of the bar, each cut amount is 5mm. The fixed ruler or double ruler length should be indicated in the contract.
Aerospace, aviation, navigation, ships, seawater desalination, petroleum, chemical industry, mechanical equipment, nuclear power equipment, power equipment, automobile and motorcycle parts, sports and leisure, medical parts, steel and metallurgy, high-tech fields.