The difference between machining center and CNC milling machine Maintenance method of CNC vertical lathe
- 1. The manual worktable of the cylindrical grinder moves longitudinally back and forth. Turn the longitudinal feed handwheel 3 clockwise, the worktable of the cylindrical grinder moves to the right, otherwise the worktable moves to the left. Every time the handwheel rotates a week, the worktable moves 6mm.
- 2. The manual grinding wheel carriage lateral feed movement of the external cylindrical grinder rotates the grinding wheel carriage lateral feed handwheel 22 clockwise, the grinding wheel carriage drives the grinding wheel to the cnc machining parts, otherwise the grinding wheel carriage moves backward and away from the workpiece. When the coarse and fine feed selection lever 21 is pushed forward, it is coarse feed, that is, the grinding wheel holder moves 2mm every time the handwheel 22 turns one circle, and the grinding wheel moves 0.01mm every time the handwheel 22 turns one small division; when the pull rod 21 is pulled out, it is fine feed , That is, the grinding wheel carriage moves 0.5mm every time the hand wheel 22 rotates one circle, and the grinding wheel carriage moves 0.0025mm every time it rotates a small grid. At the same time, in order to compensate for the wear of the grinding wheel, pull out the grinding wheel wear compensation knob 20 and turn it clockwise. At this time, the hand wheel 22 does not move, and then push the wear compensation knob 20 in, and then turn the hand wheel 22 to make it zero stroke A certain amount of elevation feed (lateral feed compensation amount) can be obtained until the block hits the positioning block 10 of the horizontal feed of the grinding wheel carriage.
- 3. Rotation and stop of the grinding wheel Press the grinding wheel motor start button 16, the grinding wheel rotates, press the grinding wheel motor stop button 14, the grinding wheel stops rotating.
- 4. The rotation and stop of the headstock spindle causes the headstock motor knob to rotate slowly when 7 is in the slow rotation position; when it is in the fast rotation position, the headstock spindle is in fast rotation; when it is in the stop position, The headstock spindle stops rotating.
- 5. The reciprocating motion of the cylindrical grinder workbench presses the oil pump start button 19, the oil pump starts and supplies oil to the hydraulic system. When turning the worktable’s hydraulic drive open-stop handle 4 to the open position, the worktable moves longitudinally. When the worktable moves to the right, the stopper 2 collides with the worktable reversing lever 5, causing the worktable to move to the left. When the worktable of the cylindrical grinding machine ends to move to the left, the stopper 7 collides with the worktable reversing lever 5, causing the worktable to move to the right again. In this way, the reciprocating motion of the worktable is realized. Adjusting the positions of the stops 2 and 7 adjusts the stroke length of the workbench. Turning the knob 26 can change the operating speed of the workbench, and turning the knob 25 or 27 can change the dwell time when the workbench moves to the right or left end.
- 6. The horizontal fast retreat or fast forward rotation of the wheel holder of the external cylindrical grinder. The fast forward and retreat handle 24 of the wheel holder can press the stroke switch to start the oil pump. At the same time, the position of the spool of the reversing valve is changed, so that the wheel holder can move quickly. Near the workpiece or quickly retreat from the workpiece.
- 7. When the moving foot of the tailstock center step on the foot pedal 23, turn on its hydraulic transmission system to retract the tailstock center; when the foot releases the foot pedal 23, disconnect its hydraulic transmission system to extend the tailstock center.