Ordinary machine tools are developed from basic CNC milling machines, which integrate all the features and functions of CNC milling machines. Unlike CNC milling machines, ordinary machine tools have an automatic tool changer, which can realize automatic tool change during processing. The CNC milling machine does not have an automatic tool changer and cannot realize the automatic tool change function. This is the difference between the CNC milling machine and the ordinary machine tool. The automatic tool changer of an ordinary machine tool is composed of a tool magazine, a mechanical arm, and a driving mechanism. The tool magazine stores the tools needed for processing. There are many types of tool magazines, which are mainly classified according to their shapes, such as hat-type tool magazines, disc-type tool magazines, and chain-type tool magazines. These tool magazines have a capacity of several to hundreds of tools.
CNC ordinary machine tools are mainly composed of grinding wheel frame, head frame, bed, workbench, tailstock and other parts in the production process. The bed of CNC ordinary machine tools adopts large round holes and shark fin-shaped ribs. After long-term use, the machine Both dynamic stiffness and static stiffness are good. The working table of the CNC ordinary machine tool can be divided into upper and lower table to grind the conical surface. The machine bed and the guide rail of the working table adopt plastic guide rails, and the friction coefficient is small. The worktable is directly driven by the servo motor to move the ball screw, and the movement is stable and reliable. The linear velocity of the grinding wheel of the CNC ordinary machine tool is less than 35m/s, and the overall grinding efficiency is relatively high when in use. The grinding head bearing is a three-piece dynamic pressure bearing with a large wrap angle, and the rotation accuracy is high. The movement of the wheel carriage (X direction) is directly driven by the servo motor and the ball screw, with a small resolution of 0.0005mm.
How to reduce gear noise in ordinary machine tools:
For ordinary machine tools, gear drives account for more than 95 of the existing radial drill, drilling and milling machine drives. How to reduce gear noise in the production of ordinary machine tools
- 1. Requirements for raw materials: High-quality raw materials are a prerequisite for the production of high-quality products. Our company’s radial drilling machines, milling machines, and steel gears with a large amount of drilling and milling machines have all undergone strict inspection. The purpose is to adjust the heat treatment deformation in time to improve the quality of ordinary machine tools
- 2. Requirements for gear accuracy: Basic requirements for gear accuracy: After long-term verification, the gear accuracy must be controlled at GB10995－887~8, the linear speed is higher than 20m/s gear, the pitch limit deviation, and the radial runout tolerance of the ring gear , Tolerance of the tooth direction must be stable and reach level 7 accuracy. For gears with high precision, the tooth part should be reversed to prevent the tooth root boss.
- 3. Prevent heat treatment deformation: After rough cnc machining, the tooth blank becomes a fine forging, which is normalized or quenched and tempered to achieve:
(1)Soften steel parts for cutting cnc machining;
(2) Eliminate residual stress;
(3) Refine the grains and improve the structure to improve the mechanical properties of steel;
(4) Make organizational preparations for the eventual handling.
- 4. Requirements for gear blank accuracy: The dimensional accuracy of the gear hole is required to be distributed around the middle difference of the hole deviation value, set at ±0.003~±0.005mm; if it is out of tolerance and within the range of hole design requirements, it must be classified. Transfer to the gear cutting process respectively. The end face and radial runout of the tooth blank are 6 grades, which are set in the range of 0.01~0.02mm