What Are The Benefits Of CNC Machining? What are the mechanical problems with unstable dimensions in CNC machining? http://titanium-machining.com/storage/2020/05/itsoug.png 0 0 曼谷曼谷 http://titanium-machining.com/storage/2020/05/itsoug.png 曼谷曼谷2020-09-10 09:15:092020-09-10 09:15:09What should I pay attention to when machining aluminum parts by cnc?
- Paying attention to some details when CNC machining aluminum parts can avoid quality problems of aluminum parts and improve the production efficiency of the enterprise. What should we pay attention to before CNC machining?
1. For the new mold, the plastic machining inc drawing must meet the requirements and the data must be clear; the machining drawing of the new mold must have the signature of the supervisor, and the columns of the machining drawing have been filled in.
2. The workpiece has the qualified mark of the quality department.
3. After receiving the program sheet, check whether the reference position of the workpiece is consistent with the reference position of the drawing.
4. Read each requirement on the procedure sheet clearly and confirm whether the procedure is consistent with the requirements of the drawing. If there is any problem, you must solve the problem with the programmer and production team.
5. According to the material and size of the workpiece, judge the rationality of the programmer’s choice of tool for roughing or smoothing. If the tool application is found to be unreasonable, the programmer should be notified immediately to make corresponding changes to improve machining efficiency and workpiece machining accuracy.
- In the process of using cnc to process aluminum parts in normal production, you also need to pay attention to the following:
1. When the margin on the top surface of the workpiece is too large, when using a big knife to manually remove the margin, remember not to deepen the gong.
2. The most important machining is the first tool, because if you operate and check carefully, you can know whether the tool length compensation, tool radius compensation, program, speed, etc. are wrong, so as to avoid damage to the workpiece, tool and machine tool.
3. Try to cut the program in the following way:
a. The height of di point is the highest increase of 100mm, use your eyes to feel whether it is correct;
b. Control “quick shift” to 25% and feed to 0%;
c. When the tool is approaching (about 10mm, the machined surface, pause the machine;
d. Check whether the remaining stroke and program are correct;
e. After turning on again, place one hand on the pause switch, ready to stop at any time, and control the feed speed with the other hand;
f. When the tool is very close to the workpiece surface, it can stop again, and the remaining stroke of the Z axis must be checked.
g. After the machining and cutting are smooth and stable, adjust the controls back to the normal state.
4. After entering the program name, copy back the program name on the screen with a pen, and then check it with the program list. When opening the program, pay attention to check whether the tool diameter in the program is consistent with the program list, and sign on the program list by the processor Fill in the file name and the size of the tool diameter immediately in the column, and it is forbidden to fill in afterwards or beforehand.
5. In principle, NC technicians are not allowed to leave when the workpiece is roughing. If you must leave when changing tools or assisting in adjusting other machine tools, please ask other NC team members or come back regularly for inspection.
6. When doing medium light, NC technicians should pay special attention to the places that were not opened during roughing to prevent the tool from hitting this area.
7. Cut the program. If the program is interrupted during machining and too much time is wasted when it is executed from the beginning, the team leader and the programmer should be notified to modify the program and cut off the executed part.
8. The program is abnormal. If there is an abnormal situation in the program and you are not sure, you can hang it high to observe the process, and then decide the next action.
9. The NC technician can adjust the travel speed and rotation speed provided by the programmer during the plastic machining inc. However, special attention should be paid to the speed of small pieces of copper when exposed to thick, so as to avoid loosening of the workpiece due to oscillation.
10. During the machining of the workpiece, the NC technician should check with the parts drawing to see if there is any abnormality. Once the two are found to be inconsistent, they must immediately shut down and notify the team leader to check whether there is an error.
11. When machining with a tool longer than 200mm, you must pay attention to the allowance, feed depth, speed, and travel speed to avoid tool swinging. At the same time, the travel speed of the corner position should be controlled.
12. If the tool diameter is required to be tested on the program sheet, the operator must be responsible and record the tested diameter at the same time. If it exceeds the tolerance range, it should be reported to the team leader or tool change immediately.
13. When the machine tool is in automatic operation or free, the operator should go to the workstation to learn about the remaining machining and programming, prepare and grind the appropriate tool for the next machining, so as to avoid downtime.
14. Process errors are the main reasons for waste of time: wrong use of inappropriate tools, errors in the machining sequence, waste of time in locations that do not require machining or non-computer machining, improper use of machining conditions (too slow speed, empty tool , The tool path is too dense, the feed is too slow, etc., when the above events occur, you can contact the program.
15. During the plastic machining inc process, attention must be paid to the wear of the tool, and the blade or tool should be replaced appropriately. After replacing the blade, pay attention to whether the boundary of the machining is consistent.