Titanium filter regeneration treatment process
1. Physical regeneration process:
This process is suitable for filtering media with less particle impurities, and the titanium filter core is less clogged. Such as: ozone disinfection filter, air filter, etc.
1. Backflushing: backflush with purified water (deionized water) for 15 minutes, the backflushing pressure is less than 0.4Mpa, or clean air (steam) backflushing, the backflushing pressure is less than 0.4Mpa.
2. Ultrasonic cleaning: Put the titanium rod into the ultrasonic cleaning pool, take it out after cleaning for 60 minutes, rinse with deionized water or distilled water for 15 minutes, and then dry and sterilize.
Second, chemical treatment process:
This process is suitable for titanium filter cores with severe blockages and complex filter media components (such as decarburization filtration, protein-containing media filtration, and high viscosity media).
1. Alkaline washing process: first of all new use or holiday shutdown time is longer, and then use 1% NaOH analysis alcohol solution to soak for 30min, soak it with normal water before soaking and put it in alkaline solution, then use deionized water after soaking Rinse the inside and outside more than two times, each time no less than 30min, water pressure 0.2-0.3Mpa, after washing into static water without any floating objects (light inspection), test PH value is neutral.
2. Pickling process:
2.1 Configuration of cleaning solution:
Potassium dichromate (or sodium) 5% (absolute dry)
Drinking water 1000g
Concentrated sulfuric acid (for industrial use) added to 2000ml [separator]
2.2 Preparation method:
Take potassium dichromate (or sodium) crystals or fine powder, heat the water to dissolve 60-80 degrees, slowly add concentrated sulfuric acid (94% -96%) to a sufficient amount, the speed should be slow when adding acid, add while stirring After adding to 1200ml, potassium dichromate (or sodium) is completely dissolved. When the color changes from brown to dark red, the speed can be slightly faster until the addition is completed. If the acid has been added and there is still undissolved, it can be reheated to dissolve, let it cool and keep it closed for use.
2.3 Note the following during the configuration process:
- When adding acid in the configuration, red chromic anhydride (CrO2) will be precipitated first, and then continue to add acid to dissolve. In use, especially in the case of dilution, crystal precipitation is common. It is also chromic anhydride crystal and should not be discarded Go for later use.
- This product is specially used for cleaning TA-60 and other cleaning utensils. It has a strong oxidation effect. When concentrated sulfuric acid meets potassium dichromate, needle crystals of red chromic anhydride precipitate out, and sometimes yellow sulfuric acid and chromium trioxide are formed, which can be generated after heating [O] ↑.
K2C2r2O7 + 4H2SO4 → Cr2 (SO4) 3 + 4HO + K2SO4 + 3 [O] ↑
Concentrated sulfuric acid, besides itself and a variety of chemically synthesized salts, also has an oxidizing effect, especially when heated:
K2SO4 → H2O + SO2 + [O] ↑
Cleaning liquid can remove general dirt, greasy and metal particulate impurities attached to the wall, and can kill microorganisms and destroy heat sources. Before immersing the cleaning liquid, the alkaline cleaning liquid must be washed first, otherwise fatty acids will be precipitated and contaminate the filter element.
- If the brown-red color turns to green in the cleaning solution, it means that the oxidizing ability is weakened, so it is not suitable to use it again.
- If the acid concentration is reduced to below 85%, the decontamination ability is greatly reduced, so the amount of water in the prescription should not be increased.
- When configuring the cleaning solution, add concentrated sulfuric acid to the potassium dichromate aqueous solution slowly, and stir while pouring. Never pour water into acid to prevent personal accidents caused by sudden heat explosion.
- The cleaning liquid should not be mixed with alcohol or caustic soda to avoid explosion.
- The cleaning liquid is easy to absorb water, and should be kept in a closed place for future use.
- After the configuration of the cleaning solution is completed, dilute it before use and then use it again. The solution concentration should be maintained at 2.5% -3%.
2.4 Cleaning steps:
- Take out the filter element.
- Rinse the inner and outer walls with water for injection or filtered distilled water for 3 minutes at a temperature of about 60 ° C.
- Use compressed air (Note: Do not allow the oil and gas mist point in the air) to dry the water droplets and blow them clean.
- Put in the cleaning solution (according to the concentration of 2.5% -3%) and soak it for about 15 minutes to take it out.
- Rinse the inside and outside with deionized water or distilled water about three times, the water pressure is 0.3-0.35Mpa, the temperature is below 80 ℃, normal temperature is also available.
- Dry the residual water of the component with hot steam and put it in the steam bacteria cabinet directly, and sterilize it for more than 40min.
- Wash less with water for injection, and bake at a temperature of 112 ℃ for more than 1 hour.
- Put it in a sterilization box for airtight protection.
- Check the bubble point before using every shift every day.
3. Bubble test:
- 1. Use liquid for injection or filtered distilled water for liquid test.
- 2. The liquid level is 5-10mm higher than the surface of the component.
- 3. Air pressure 0.2-0.3Mpa (gas does not allow oil mist point).
- 4. Observe the pore distribution and bubble point pressure after ventilation.
- 5. Observe that no air bubbles occur at the threaded nozzle and head.
- 6. No air bubbles are allowed to occur at the welding joint between the head piece and the filter element.
- 7. Rotate the 360-degree central axis parallel to the horizontal plane during operation for one week inspection.
- 8. Record the inspection process and fill in the inspection form carefully.
- 9. Indicate the batch number and time of use, and keep the file for future reference.