1. Technical characteristics: It has excellent antibacterial corrosion performance; the electrode has a long service life; it can follow the high current density, high current and high efficiency. Operating current density: 10000A / M2 belongs to the oxygen evolution type anode based on industrial pure titanium.
2. High catalytic activity: The platinum-plated electrode is a high-peroxide potential (1.563V relative to mercuric sulfate) electrode, which is well known. The MMO anode is a kind of low oxygen evolution over-charged 1.385V
Compared with mercury mercuric acid) electrode, the anode oxygen evolution zone is easier to oxygen evolution. Therefore, during electrolysis, the cell voltage is relatively low, which saves more energy. This phenomenon has been clearly reflected in the disposal of alkaline copper-plated walls after copper foil. 3. No pollution. MMO The oxide is a fairly stable oxide, and the anode coating is a ceramic oxide of the precious metal iridium. It is almost insoluble in any acid and alkali, and the oxide coating is about 20-40 μm. The overall coating oxide is less. Therefore, the MMO anode will not pollute the plating solution, which is basically the same as the platinum-plated electrode.
4. High cost performance: The price of MMO anode is about 80% of the platinum-plated electrode. The MMO electrode has better electrochemical stability in the alkaline copper electroplating electrolyte, and the platinum-plated electrode has been maintained (coating thickness 3.5mm) . At the same time it has excellent electrolytic activity and durability.)
5. Chloride in sulfuric acid electrolyte exists in this current environment. The use of dimensionally stable anodes prevents this phenomenon and allows the insoluble anode technology to successfully achieve performance advantages in this application.
6. Anode maintenance is minimal. There is no need to stop production for cleaning and replenishing anodes, replacing anode bags and recoating anodes (increased productivity and reduced labor rate).
7. The life of the insoluble anode depends on the type, working current density, and contact with various electroplating chemicals; because copper ions are easily concentrated at the edge of the hole (high current density area), the central part of the hole (ie, low current) (Density area) The stacking speed is relatively slow. This results in a very uneven distribution of copper: the behavior is called “dog-bone”. Operation at a moderate current density will result in a dog-bone shape, at a lower current density, a barrel crack will occur, and operation at a higher current density will Burning phenomenon occurs. For the electroplated circuit board is undoubtedly a heavy impact. The platinum-titanium insoluble anode is used in the sulfuric acid electrolyte, and the anode of reverse pulse plating is also born. Chloride is present in this current environment, and the platinum layer will peel off after a period of time.