Because the properties of titanium and titanium alloy materials have many similarities or similarities with steel, the basic criteria for container design and three failure modes considered in GB150-2011 “Steel Pressure Vessels” are strength failure, stiffness failure and stability Failure, it is also applicable to titanium equipment. At present, in addition to Russia’s special titanium equipment strength calculation standards, the standards of other countries, such as the US ASME, Japan JIS, etc., together with the steel pressure component standards, use the same calculation formula. Therefore, this standard stipulates: the design and calculation of all parts of titanium tube manufacturers of all-titanium, titanium clad steel and titanium-lined steel equipment are based on GB150-2011 “Steel Pressure Vessels”.
- (1) Internal pressure cylinder and internal pressure spherical shell
The calculation formula of internal pressure cylinder and internal pressure spherical shell is consistent with GB150-2011. For the theoretical explanation, please refer to the standard interpretation of GB150-2011 Chapter 5 “Internal Pressure Cylinder and Internal Pressure Spherical Shell”.
- (2) External pressure cylinder and external pressure spherical shell
The calculation method and steps of the external pressure cylinder and spherical shell are according to GB150-2011; the titanium external pressure cylinder and spherical shell wall thickness calculation chart is obtained from domestic measurement using domestic titanium plates.
The design calculation of the external pressure cylinder reinforcement ring is based on GB150-2011. The material of the reinforcement ring can be titanium or steel. The former is connected to the shell by intermittent welding, and the latter is connected to the shell by brazing.
- (3) The design formula of the titanium head is consistent with GB150-2011. For the theoretical explanation, please refer to the standard interpretation of Chapter 7 “Head” in GB150-2011. The calculation of external pressure head can use the external pressure wall thickness calculation chart in Chapter 6 of this standard.
- (4) The calculation formula of opening and opening reinforcement is consistent with GB150-2011. For the theoretical explanation, please refer to the standard interpretation of Chapter 8 “Opening and Opening Reinforcement” of GB150-2011.
Cancelled the large opening diameter in GB150-2011 that was not reinforced separately. It is up to the designer to decide whether and how to reinforce the container opening. All the strength reduction coefficients in the reinforcement area required for the opening of the cylinder or spherical shell f = +-10
- (5) The flanges used in titanium pressure vessels usually adopt the following structures, namely titanium tube flange and titanium welding ring jacket steel loose flange, titanium lined steel flange and thick wall titanium tube The thread is connected with a threaded flange. Designers of these structures can refer to GB150-2011 to take flanges of similar structures for strength calculation. The calculation formulas are not listed in this standard. For the theoretical explanation of titanium flanges, please refer to the standard interpretation of “Flange” in Chapter 9 of GB150-2011.