After more than ten years of development, the materials of the suspended ceiling are constantly updated. The first generation products are gypsum board and mineral wool board; the second generation is PVC; the third generation product is metal ceiling. In the metal ceiling, the aluminum-titanium alloy gusset later came up, and the sudden rise. The current aluminum-titanium alloy gusset is also divided into the following grades: The first type of aluminum-magnesium alloy, which also contains some manganese, the biggest advantage of this material is The oxidation ability is good. At the same time, because of adding the appropriate amount of manganese, the strength and rigidity have been improved. It is the best material for the ceiling. The second type of aluminum-manganese alloy, the strength and stiffness of the plate is slightly better than aluminum-magnesium alloy, but the oxidation resistance is slightly insufficient; the third type of aluminum alloy, the plate contains less manganese and magnesium, so its strength and stiffness are obvious Lower than aluminum-magnesium alloy and aluminum-manganese alloy, the oxidation resistance is average.
The key to choosing an aluminum-titanium alloy buckle plate is not the thickness, but the material. The household plate is 0.6MM. Because the aluminum-titanium buckle plate does not have a span problem like the plastic steel plate, the key to the choice is the elasticity and toughness of the board. The second is surface treatment.
1.the roller coating process, after degreasing and chemical treatment of the surface of the aluminum-titanium alloy plate, roll coating high-quality paint, dry and solidify. The flatness of the paint film on the surface of the roller coated board is higher than that of the sprayed board. The color is divided into pearlescent and matte, and the most common on the market is pearlescent. Its price is higher than spraying. The biggest feature of the roller coating board is the extremely high degree of color simulation; the quality of the roller coating process varies greatly. In addition to all materials, it is also related to how many times it is colored.
2. the anodizing process, high hardness and wear resistance, strong adhesion, strong adsorption capacity, good corrosion resistance and electrical insulation and high thermal insulation, high oxidation ability
3. Spraying process, after spraying color paint on the surface of aluminum-titanium alloy plate and drying it. The color distribution of the good sprayed board is even, and the color of the poor board will be corrugated when viewed from the side. The sprayed board must be dried so that the paint film is firm. At present, this craft board is basically not used in home improvement, and most of it will be used in large-scale factory decoration. Because the relative price is very cheap, many manufacturers still attract consumers with low prices.
4. Metal wire drawing process, this is a newly introduced surface treatment process, which is made of aluminum-titanium alloy plate as the substrate, the surface of the imported diamond cloth wheel is drawn, and is formed by various chemical treatments such as pressing and rolling. . The surface color is bright and uniform, with a strong sense of fashion, which gives a strong visual impact.
Fifth, the coating process, using high-gloss film or Symphony film, the board surface is coated with professional adhesive compound. The film-covered board has bright luster, a variety of colors can be selected, waterproof, fireproof, has excellent durability (weather resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance) and anti-fouling capabilities, excellent UV protection performance.
At present, the aluminum-titanium alloy profiles on the market mainly include the following types: according to the origin of the aluminum-titanium alloy profiles, they are divided into ordinary aluminum-titanium alloy profiles, Guangzhou aluminum, and southwest aluminum; according to the international designation of aluminum-titanium alloy profiles, they are divided into 1100, 3003, 5005 and other labels; according to the alloy strength of aluminum-titanium alloy profiles are divided into H24, H18, etc .; according to the toughness of aluminum-titanium alloy profiles are divided into ordinary aluminum-titanium alloy profiles, aluminum-magnesium alloys, aluminum-manganese alloys. Most of the ceiling materials sold on the market now use ordinary aluminum-titanium alloy profiles, which are characterized by low strength, average flatness, strong toughness and no deformation. Without a good base material, it will greatly affect the service life of the aluminum gusset.
The following is a detailed description of the surface treatment process of each plate:
- 1. Film coating process: A layer of PVC film with a thickness of 18–25C is directly cast on the aluminum substrate at high temperature. The disadvantage is that the face is easy to change color.
- 2. Roller coating process: It is a layer of polymer coating on the surface, which has the advantage of being durable and not easy to change color.
Roll-coating silk screen: On the basis of the roll-coated plate, screen printing is performed again, the effect is to make the original single roll-coated plate rich in color. Roller coating heat transfer printing (also known as heat penetration printing): Like silk screen printing, it is printed on the basis of a roller coated board, but it is only heat penetration
The printing method sublimates the ink through the high-temperature method and penetrates into the roll coating layer, and the surface will not feel uneven.
I feel this is the difference between silk screen printing, thermal penetration printing is a digital method, the color can be composed of N kinds. But the silk screen can only be
Is composed of one to one color.
- 3. Frosting process: wire drawing on the aluminum substrate, and then through the manufacturing process of varnish. One of the most common plates on the market.