The design principle of the cutting path of CNC parts machining Quick lifting mechanism of pallet exchange device of machining center
- 1. Suitable for machining periodic composite production parts. The market demand for some products is cyclical and seasonal. If a special production line is used, the gain is more than the loss. The cnc machining efficiency with ordinary equipment is too low, the quality is unstable, and the quantity is difficult to guarantee. After the first trial cut using the machining center, the program and related production information can be retained, and the next time the product is re-produced, it only takes a long time to start production.
- 2. It is suitable for machining high-efficiency and high-precision workpieces. Some parts have little demand, but they are key components that require high precision and short construction period. The traditional process requires multiple machine tools to coordinate work, which has a long cycle and low efficiency. In the long process flow, it is easy to produce waste products due to human influence, resulting in significant economic losses. , While the machining center is used for precision machining, and the production is completely controlled by the program, which avoids long technological processes, reduces hardware investment and human interference, and has the advantages of high production efficiency and stable quality.
- 3. Suitable for workpieces with appropriate batches: The flexibility of the machining center’s production is not only reflected in the rapid response to special requirements, but also can quickly achieve mass production, possessing and improving market competitiveness. The machining center is suitable for small and medium batch production, especially small batch production. When using the machining center, try to make the batch larger than the economic batch to achieve good economic results. With the continuous development of machining centers and auxiliary tools, economic batches are getting smaller and smaller. For some complex parts, 5-10 pieces can be produced, and machining centers can even be considered for single-piece production.
- 4. Suitable for machining parts with complex shapes: the application of four-axis linkage and five-axis linkage machining centers and the mature development of CAD/CAM technology have greatly increased the complexity of the processed parts. The use of DNC makes the machining content of the same program sufficient to meet various machining requirements, making the automatic machining of complex parts very easy.
- 5. Other features: The machining center is also suitable for machining multi-station and concentrated work pieces; it is difficult to measure the cnc machining parts. In addition, workpieces that are difficult to clamp or whose machining accuracy is ensured entirely by alignment and positioning are not suitable for production on a machining center.