National Standards for Titanium and Titanium Alloys
- Titanium and titanium alloy grades and chemical composition (GBIT362.10.1-2007)
- Tolerance of chemical composition and composition of titanium and titanium alloy processed products (GB / T36200.2-2007)
- Titanium and titanium alloy sheet (G BIT362 1-2007)
- Titanium plate for plate heat exchanger (G BITl 4845 ~ 93)
- Titanium and titanium alloy tapes and foils (GBIT3622—2007)
- Titanium and titanium alloy bars (GBIT2965—2007)
- Swirling rod (Q ／ BS5331-2007】
- Titanium and titanium alloy wire (GBIT3623—2007)
- Titanium and titanium alloy tubes (GBIT3624—2007)
- Titanium and titanium alloy tubes for heat exchangers and condensers (GBIT3625—2007)
- Titanium and titanium alloy extruded tube (Q ／ BS5631—2007)
Product quality inspection control process
As we all know, the pressure vessel, shipbuilding, nuclear energy, aerospace, military and other industries have increasing demands for metal composite materials, and the particularity of equipment in these industries does not allow any defects in the required material quality to ensure the safe operation of the equipment . In order to meet the needs of the above special industries, our company implements strict process management for the production of metal composite materials. In the production process, combined with the actual situation, it has successfully introduced the 6S management method and implemented a flexible comprehensive management system. Through this management system, it maximizes access, maintenance, and quality and efficiency.
Through the understanding of customer needs, the standardization of facts and data, and the close attention to business processes such as management, innovation, improvement, and invention, the overall operation of the company is standardized.
The company’s quality control system established in conjunction with the ASME quality control system keeps the entire production process of metal composite materials under control, and product quality control is more subtle and detailed.