For hydraulic automatic lathes, the core technology is the use of hydraulic technology, which is different from the remarkable features of linear rail CNC lathes. It can be seen that hydraulic technology is very important for hydraulic automatic lathes. CNC machining summarizes the following characteristics of hydraulic technology:
- 1. Compared with the mechanical and electric power transmission, the hydraulic transmission is smaller in volume and weight under the condition of outputting the same power, so the inertia is small and the action is sensitive.
- 2. The work is stable, and unlike mechanical transmission, it will not cause vibration and impact due to processing and assembly errors. The oil itself also has the ability to absorb vibration. Therefore, it is easy to realize frequent commutation.
- 3. Able to realize stepless speed regulation within a larger range. The transmission ratio Vmax/Vmin=1000 or more.
- 4. The operation is simple, which is conducive to automation.
- 5. Can automatically prevent overload.
- 6. The machine parts work in oil and have a long service life.
- 7. It is easy to realize the three forms (standardization, serialization, generalization), reduce costs, improve quality, and shorten the design and creation cycle of hydraulic equipment.
- 1. Low efficiency. In addition to mechanical wear, hydraulic oil as a working medium also has a volume loss, so the total efficiency is only between 80% and 90%.
- 2. Because the hydraulic transmission uses oil as the medium, leakage is likely to occur on the surface of relative movement, and at the same time, the liquid is not absolutely incompressible, and the oil pipe and other pressure will also produce elastic deformation, so the hydraulic transmission should not be used in the case of strict transmission ratio requirements .
- 3. The dimensional swiss machining accuracy, geometric accuracy and coordination accuracy of hydraulic components are all high, such as the gap between the general valve and the valve hole is within 0.007-0.02 mm; the non-roundness and non-cylindricity requirements are within 0.003-0.005 mm.
- 4. Failures are not easy to check and eliminate.