1. Roast the scratched parts with oxygen-acetylene flame (control the temperature and avoid surface annealing), roast the oil on the surface of the alloy machining that has been permeated for years, until there is no sparking.
2. The surface of the scratch is treated with an angle grinder, the depth of sanding is more than 1 mm, and the groove is polished along the guide rail, preferably a dovetail groove (see figure). Drill holes at both ends to deepen and change the force.
3. Clean the surface with absorbent cotton dipped in acetone or absolute ethanol.
4. Apply the harmonized and uniform 2211F to the scratched surface; the first layer should be thin, evenly and completely cover the scratched surface to ensure the best adhesion of the material to the metal surface, and then apply the material to the entire repair site repeatedly Press to ensure that the material is filled and reaches the required thickness so that it is slightly higher than the surface of the guide rail.
5. It takes 24 hours for the material to fully achieve various properties at 24oC. In order to save time, the temperature can be increased by a tungsten halogen lamp. Each time the temperature is increased by 11oC, the curing time will be shortened by half. The optimal curing temperature is 70oC.
6. After the material is cured, use a fine grinding stone or scraper to repair the material above the surface of the guide rail, and the construction is completed
In 2017 PTJ Shop celebrates in great shape ten years of life. Founded in 2007 by Zhouhanpin, an internationally renowned expert in the production and processing of titanium(Milling Titanium&Turning Tianium) and David Pan, an experienced salesman, PTJ Titanium Machining Shop immediately became a real reference point for the employment of this material, making the way for titanium utilization increase both in Europe and all over the world.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by [Machining Tianium] and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: