The method of machining the surface of cnc machined parts depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements stipulated in the parts drawing, and may sometimes be higher than the requirements in the part drawing due to technical reasons. For example, due to the non-coincidence of the benchmarks, the processing requirements on the surface of some CNC machining parts are increased. Or because it is used as a precision benchmark, it may put forward higher processing requirements.
After clarifying the technical requirements of the surface of each cnc processed part, you can choose the final processing method that can guarantee the requirements, and determine the number of china cnc machining steps and the processing methods of each step. The selected cnc processing method should meet the requirements of the quality of parts, good processing economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when choosing a processing method:
- 1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining method have a considerable range, but it is economical only in a narrow range. The machining accuracy in this range is the economical machining accuracy. For this reason, when selecting a processing method, the corresponding processing method that can obtain economical processing accuracy should be selected.
- 2. It is necessary to consider the nature of the cnc processed material.
- 3. To consider the structure shape and size of cnc processed parts.
- 4. To consider productivity and economic requirements. When mass production is in mass, advanced and efficient processes should be used. It can even fundamentally change the cnc manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of mechanical processing.
- 5. To consider the existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop. When selecting the processing method, you should make full use of the existing equipment, tap the potential of the enterprise, and give play to the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers. But we should also consider continuously improving the existing processing methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving the level of technology.