In CNC lathe processing, the determination of the processing route generally follows the following principles.
- ① It should be able to ensure the accuracy and surface roughness of the workpiece to be processed.
- ②Make the shortest processing route, reduce empty travel time and improve processing efficiency.
- ③ Simplify the workload of numerical calculation as much as possible and simplify the processing procedures.
- ④ For some reusable programs, subprograms should be used.
CNC machining has the following advantages:
- ①Reduce the number of tooling by a large amount, and do not need complicated tooling to process parts with complex shapes. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for the development and modification of new products.
- ②The processing quality is stable, the processing accuracy is high, and the repeating accuracy is high, which is suitable for the processing requirements of the aircraft.
- ③ The production efficiency is high under the conditions of multi-species and small batch production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and the cutting time is reduced due to the use of the optimal cutting amount.
- ④ It can process complex profiles that are difficult to process with conventional methods, and even process some unobservable parts.
The disadvantage of CNC machining is that the machine tool equipment is expensive and requires maintenance personnel to have a high level.