For vertical cnc machining centers, gear drives account for more than 95% of the existing radial drill, drilling and milling machine drives. How to reduce gear noise in the production of vertical machining centers
1. Requirements for raw materials: High-quality raw materials are a prerequisite for the production of high-quality products. The steel gears with the largest amount of radial drilling machines, milling machines, and drilling and milling machines in our company have all undergone strict inspection. The purpose is to adjust the heat treatment deformation in time to improve the quality of the vertical machining center
2. Requirements for gear accuracy: Basic requirements for gear accuracy: After long-term verification, the gear accuracy must be controlled at GB10995－887~8, the linear speed is higher than 20m/s gear, the pitch limit deviation, and the radial runout tolerance of the ring gear , Tolerance of the tooth direction must be stable and reach level 7 accuracy. For gears with high precision, the tooth part should be reversed to prevent the tooth root boss.
3. Prevent heat treatment deformation: After rough machining, the tooth blank becomes a fine forging, which is normalized or quenched and tempered to achieve:
- (1)Soften steel parts for cutting processing;
- (2) Eliminate residual stress;
- (3) Refine the grains and improve the structure to improve the mechanical properties of steel;
- (4) Make organizational preparations for the ultimate disposal.
4. Requirements for gear blank accuracy: The dimensional accuracy of the gear hole is required to be distributed around the middle difference of the hole deviation value, set at ±0.003~±0.005mm; if it is out of advance cnc machining tolerance and within the range of hole design requirements, it must be classified. Transfer to the gear cutting process respectively. The end face and radial runout of the tooth blank are 6 grades, which are set in the range of 0.01~0.02mm