The machining method of the surface of the CNC machined part firstly depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. But it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawing, and sometimes may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some respect due to technological reasons. For example, due to the fact that the benchmarks do not overlap, the machining requirements for the surface of some CNC machining plastic parts are increased. Or because it is used as a fine benchmark, higher machining requirements may be put forward.
After clarifying the technical requirements of the surface of each cnc machined part, you can select the final machining method that can guarantee the requirements accordingly, and determine the number of steps and the machining method required for each step. The selected CNC machining parts machining method should meet the requirements of part quality, good machining economy and high production efficiency. For this reason, the following factors should be considered when choosing a machining method:
- 1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any cnc machining plastic method has a considerable range, but only a narrow range is economical, and the machining accuracy in this range is the economic machining accuracy. For this reason, when choosing a machining method, the corresponding machining method that can obtain economic machining precision should be selected.
- 2. To consider the nature of the cnc machined material.
- 3. To consider the structural shape and size of the CNC machining plastic parts.
- 4. To consider the requirements of productivity and economy. In mass production, high-efficiency advanced technology should be used. It can even fundamentally change the manufacturing method of the blank, which can reduce the labor of machining.
- 5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop should be considered. When choosing a machining method, the existing equipment should be fully utilized, the potential of the enterprise should be tapped, and the enthusiasm and creativity of the workers should be brought into play. However, consideration should also be given to continuously improving the existing machining methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving the technological level.